Author:
• Thursday, February 24th, 2011
Almost all Shade Sails on the market today use fabric that is less than 30% mono-filament the remaining 70% is flat fill. This flat fill holds dirt and dust and will eventually start to look very dirty and may even start growing stuff. Monotec370® eliminates this problem because it is made from 100% round mono-filament yarn. The round mono-filament yarn allows dirt and debris to fall away from the fabric rather than accumulate on the surface. Surplus dirt will be washed and blown away with wind or rain. An occasional hosing down will help keep your sails clean in dusty dry conditions.
Category:
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.